Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another One bites the Dust

Yep, I finished Monkey! Two pairs of socks in less than a week. That has to be a record for me. I don't think I've ever knit anything so fast before. I have enough of the Sockotta left, that I'm going to make a pair of socks for my niece, Hannah. She's only 3, so I should have plenty of yarn left. There is at least half of a ball.
They won't be her favorite color, purple, but I think she'll like them just the same. She loved the sweater I made for her last Christmas.
I've decided to gift the Monkeys to my cousin Judy. She is about to give birth, any day now...and I haven't made her anything for the baby. I think she may like to have something for herself instead. Since everyone else will be getting gifts for the baby. I know, these can be her push present!
Pictures coming soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was that diligent about getting my crochet work done!! Seems like there is always something to do that keeps me so busy that my crochet work is put off until last.

Talk to you soon!!
Dana