Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anticipation

My long anticipated birthday present arrived yesterday. I was so excited! The mail man stopped me as I walked to work to tell me that he had a package for me. I didn't have time to take it back to my apartment, so I took it to work with me. My co-worker wanted to see it...So I had to pull out all of the yarn so she could ooo and ah over it. I must say, I love, love, LOVE Knitpicks Shine. It is the softest most cuddly yarn I've ever felt. I'm so glad that I decided to make the Cassidy sweater with it. I hope I can do it properly so that it becomes my favorite sweater ever!

I'm almost finished with a pair of fingerless gloves for my step-dad. They are for Christmas, but I'll give them to him early for deer season. If I can manage to squeeze it in before then I want to make him a balaclava also. It gets mighty cold up on that mountain sitting in a tree stand. ;)

0 comments: