Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Lists

My birthday is on Monday, and my kind, sweet, wonderful hubby said I could order things from Knitpicks...
That's right, I get to buy knitterly things! How incredible is it that he supports my habit? He knows I'm addicted and he enables it. :0 The problem is I can't decide what to get. I have a couple things picked out for sure, but...I don't know what yarn to get. I went through all the patterns in my ravelry queue and added up the yardages and cost of different types of yarn for each one. I'd like to make another sweater. I just can't decide which one! Maybe I should just order a ton of sock yarn and wear out my obsession with socks for a while. I just can't make up my mind. ~sigh~

1 comments:

Dana said...

Have a great birthday Tommorrow!! And I am sure you will pick out something Maaaavuuulous!! LOL

How great of your dh to send you on a shopping spree!!!

Happy Birthday!!
Dana