Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Frustration

I have been, for months, trying to find a suitable sock pattern for my husband. I have found nothing that works. I don't have the nerve to try to design my own pattern yet. Although I feel I may have to do just that. It's not like he has enormous feet and tiny little chicken legs or huge legs and small feet. He's got normal feet and legs. So why won't the socks fit? Gah!

I've also been trying to work on Christmas presents. I have one finished. One, out of I can't remember how many. Sigh. I need to get to work.

Oh and one other thing. Melissa is the Devil. She made another Knit Picks order and asked if I wanted anything. OF COURSE! The Devil. LOL

1 comments:

Dana said...

Don't feel bad I am behind in my christmas Crafting too!!

Where can I order those Super Mom Vitamins? Did you take those for a while, did they give you any energy?

Email me when you can!!
Miss you!!
Dana