Saturday, September 12, 2009

Feeling Weird


Only 8 weeks left until she's due!


Not sure how to explain this really. I feel so tired, exhausted really, but antsy at the same time. I want to be up preparing things and cleaning for this impending arrival. But I can only do things for maybe 30 minutes before I'm completely wiped out. I've heard that this is normal, but it is strange.
Not to mention that yesterday all three cats tried to lay on me at the same time. That never happens, so it made me nervous that something was going to happen. Nothing did, I'm fine, Phoebe is fine.

I finished knitting the last of the gifts for Dana's baby girl yesterday. Now I just need to get it all boxed up and shipped to her. Maybe I'll do that sometime next week. I found the cutest child's sweater pattern on Ravelry this morning. It's called Cardigan for Merry. It is an adaptation of an adult sweater, A Cardigan for Arwen. Yes, I'm dorky enough to want us to have matching sweaters. :P

Oh, my cousin's son weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He just looked so big because he has chubby cheeks. They are home and both doing well. :)

1 comments:

Dana said...

I love the Merry Sweater!! And I don't think its silly to have matching sweater!!

Wish I could knit!!

Love the belly shot!!

How's the crib coming?