Friday, January 22, 2010

Feeling the burn

I've finally started working out. One of my friends from the What to Expect message board has inspired me. So Jenny here is my Friday update.
I don't have a scale, so I'll just be taking my measurements.
bust-38
waist-30
hips-34
thigh-22

At my 6 week post-partum check up I had 10 pounds left to lose to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I thought that was pretty awesome. So this week I have either walked a mile outside with Phoebes in the carrier or walked a mile with a Leslie Sansone video with Phoebes in the carrier. Today I did all 3 miles on the video. I also added in Yoga Booty Ballet. My word did it make me sore! I forgot how much work it is. I'm feeling good though. Hopefully I stay motivated this time.



It was a hard workout today. She's pooped. Carrying her like this adds a lot to the workout. Whew!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww I'm honored that you were inspired by me & linked me to this! We can help keep each other accountable :D