Sunday, February 21, 2010

Slacker

That's me.

I've totally slacked off the workouts. After being at the mil's for a week it's been hard to get back to our normal schedule. So I only worked out once this week. I tried a second time, but Phoebe wasn't having it. So maybe I'll do better next week.

Speaking of Phoebe, you knew I couldn't resist, right? She is 14 weeks old! In the last week she has become very talkative. She is trying sooooooooo hard to talk! I swear her first word was,"Hi." She also wants to sit up or stand all the time. I really need to get her the Jumperoo. She'll have so much fun in it. We have a toy from my mom that's kind of like a walker and an exersaucer combined. She can't really use it yet though cause her legs are too short. Here she is trying it out for the first time.

1 comments:

Dana said...

What a cutie!!

Starbuck is cooing up a storm too, wow imagine if they they grow up and become friends, with them both wanting to talk so much I think we better be looking into some cheap long distance, lol!!