Sunday, June 6, 2010

June? Really, already?

Where did Spring go? I have no idea. I suppose I've been so wrapped up in the cuddly sweetness that is my Phoebe girl that I didn't pay attention to anything else. She just gets sweeter and sweeter every day. She's started hugging us. It's the best! She'll snuggle her nose into my neck and pat my back. It makes me smile just to think about it.

I've been sick this week. Strep throat is not fun. Now it seems I have a sinus infection. Boo. I just want to sleep, but I can't do that with a wiggly little girl. At least I can get her to take her afternoon nap with me. Today it lasted from 1:30 to 4:00. Ahhhhh.

When we went to Grandma's last week I got the plants for my garden. Roma tomatoes, Beefsteak tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, cantaloupes, jalapenos, and salsa peppers. I need to get some bean seeds. The ones I had left from last year got wet somehow. They were all rotten. :(

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It really does fly by with a little one around. That's so sweet how she hugs & pats your back :)

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Dana said...

Sorry your not feeling well. Hope you can get some more rest so you can feel better soon!!!

Give Phoebe a snuggle for me!!