Friday, September 3, 2010

Oops, I did it again

I neglected the blog. I just don't know how the moms of multiple children have time to blog when I can't seem to do it with one little baby.


She's not so little anymore. :( She's 9 1/2 months old now. My goodness! She has learned to crawl. I thought she was going to skip that. She's standing on her own for short periods of time. Last night she took a step, BY HERSELF! Now she has 4 teeth, the four front incisors.

In other news I have managed to knit a pair of socks. I'm thinking they will be a Christmas gift. I have two sisters-in-law that have asked me to make them some socks. So, if I can get another pair made I'll have them marked off my list. No one else, just them. If I had a working oven I would just make everyone cookies.

I also began pieceing a quilt for Phoebes. It's only a 9 patch, but I love it. Let's see if I have a pic of it.

I'm going to make borders from a dark brown, maybe with a little print in it. I'll use the same material for a back. It all depends on what Jo Ann's has in their material section and if it's on sale or not. Their stuff is kinda pricey unless it's on sale.

0 comments: