Thursday, March 7, 2013
My dear friend Sarah nominated me for this award today. I don't know what to say other than, "Thank you!"
So, three things I love about motherhood:
1. When my daughter laughs. Not matter what kind of mood I'm in, or how bad my day has been just hearing her laugh puts a smile on my face.
2. The snuggles. Almost every night she sneaks out of her bed and into mine for snuggles. I'm so used to it that I wake up afraid if she isn't in bed with us. Love my snuggle bug.
3. Watching her love of music grow. She is always singing, dancing or "playing" an instrument. It's hilarious to hear her pounding away on the piano trying to play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." She has the rhythm down, but not the melody. She loves to make up her own songs too. I especially love sharing artists with her. She loves Ben Folds, Paolo Nutini and The Cranberries as much as I do. She also makes her Daddy proud because she likes Bjork and Radiohead. :)
Now for my nominations.
1. I'll reciprocate Sarah's nomination. Like she said, we've been friends forever. I wish we lived closer to each other. Take a gander at her blog: Mommy Meditations.
2. Dana, we met online and quickly became real life friends. She's hilarious and has a ton of frugal ideas. Check her out at: Country Heart and Home
Posted by tiffibug at 6:43 PM